Dane Systems was founded in 2016 by Dane Livelsberger to provide the best technology services possible for small businesses.
Influenced by people like Charles Brewer and Lee Iaccoca, Dane designed Dane Systems with the following Core Values and Beliefs
- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good business person does not mean being stuffy and boring..
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We own problems and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore we see a huge difference between “good mistakes” and “bad mistakes”.
With these guiding principles, we aim to provide a comprehensive approach to technology while maintaining the flexibility of a local IT shop. We specialize in the following areas but can easily accommodate virtually any technology request:
- Web Design and Development
- Application Design and Development
- Remote and On-Site Help Desk Support
- New Software Planning, Implementation, and Support